Letter to our Members
Luxembourg, November 9th, 2020
The evolution of persistent COVID-19 pandemic period forces us to take serious decisions.
These uncomfortable decisions leads us to postpone the account audit and the general meeting usually planned by the end of year.
Indeed, it seemed uncivil to maintain these events at scheduled dates.
So, by consequence, we decided to :
- Extend, as long as needed, the role of the existing committee, composed by :
- Claude Muller, from Intesa Sanpaolo Servitia, President
- Louis Moschetta, from Domaines de Vinsmoselle, Vice-president
- Eddy Pasteger, from Gfi Luxembourg (soon Inetum), Secretary
- Pierre Roy, from Muller & Wegener, Treasurer
- Postpone the annual account audit and the annual general meeting until pandemic conditions allows them to take place in convenient and pleasant conditions.
The next planned (virtual) events will be :
- The vCEC 2020, from November 16th to 19th
- The virtual POWER Tour, on November 25th
Since COVID pandemic continues its challenge, we will continue our education mission, now through virtual sessions !