23rd September 2023 Event
Paul Jung is since a long time a security enthusiast. He works in the security field in Luxembourg since more than two decades. During this time, Paul has covered operations as well as consulting within various industries. He possesses a wide range of skills and experiences that enable him to perform multiple roles from offensive security audit to security incident handling.
- On Thursday, March 23rd 2023
- 12:30 – 14:00 : Lunch
- 14:00 – 17:00 : Security
- 17:00 – ??:00 : Drink & Talk !
- Hôtel Mama Shelter
- 2, rue du Fort Niedergrunewald
- L-2226 Luxembourg
- Map ?
- Spear Phishing. Spear phishing is an email or electronic communications scam targeted towards a specific individual, organization or business.
- Incidents and lessons (the reactions to have, and which also opens the view on the logs what to do with them and why one log is better than another).
- A feedback on a BEC (Compromised Business Email). Actions and prevention (MFA).